What do I need to shop online?
- You need to be 18 years or older and have a valid email address.
- You should have a credit or debit card or wallet to pay for your goods. We accept payments from various channels which include VISA, Mastercard, Zimswitch, Ecocash, and Telecash.
- You need to register on the platform to be able to complete your order us know if you are registering as a business or an individual so that we can provide you with the most relevant deals and information. You can sign up for our email alerts here ( sign up for alerts)
What are the requirements for a password?
- To make your online shopping experience as secure as possible; your selected password must be alpha-numeric (that is, a mix of letters and numbers) and must be a minimum of 8 characters in total.
- Try and create one that’s unique, but easy to remember.
What do I do, I have forgotten, my password?
- If you have forgotten it for whatever reason, simply click the “Forgot your password?” link on the login page and we will reset your password.
- Make sure you use the right email address.
Is online shopping safe?
- As a company, we take security very seriously.
- We have taken every precaution and use the latest security technology to ensure your personal details are safe and secure with us.
- For processing your payments online, we have partnered with Paynow, Zimbabwe’s leading payment processor who use 3D secure processes to prevent fraudulent transactions. For further information please click here
This is my first time; I have an account now, so how do I shop online?
- Shopping online is simple. Just follow these steps:
- Search for the products you want
- When you find the product state the quantities that you want
- Once you are happy, add the product to your shopping cart by clicking on the add to cart button
- Do actions 1 to 3; for all the products you want.
- For your convenience, at the top right corner, you can be seeing the value of your shopping basket.
- Once you are done shopping, click on the shopping cart on the top right corner. You will see a summary of your shopping basket and the total cost and then you can click check-out.
- At checkout, we will ask you to fill out some information, details of the person picking up the order if it is not you and select the location you will pick up the order.
- Once completed, you will be directed to payment and you are done.
- Now all you have to do, is get ready for your order. No long queues, and shopping done by a click of a button conveniently.
Can you guarantee stock?
- As we are competitively priced and our stock sells on demand, we cannot guarantee stock.
- We will try our best to source the items for you. We will be in contact with you should we encounter any problems with stock.
Can I amend my order after checkout?
Can I change the beneficiary or pick-up point or delivery point after check-out?
- This is possible, but for your security, it may take time. All you need to do is send us an email, providing us with details of the changes that you require. We may call you, to make sure that we have received your instructions correctly
I have received my order and they are missing items?
- First look at the invoice you received with the order and carefully check if the items have been marked as supplied or not.
- If the items are shown as supplied, but there are not, please contact our Customer Service Team