OK Zimbabwe Limited offers delivery services for a fee to customers opting for delivery. As part of our delivery service we may engage the use of 3rd party delivery providers to fulfill services on our behalf.
How delivery works?
- Once you have completed your shopping and are on the check-out page:
- If you are the customer and beneficiary of the order, please select your delivery location under the Billing section.
- If you have a nominated beneficiary, under the Beneficiary details, please select the delivery location.
- The costs for delivery to the selected destination, will be displayed on the summary page of your order. The cost for delivery is based on the distance to the selected destination.
What else should you know?
- Delivery days:Delivery will take place on Monday, Wednesday and Friday (excluding public holidays). For your order to be delivered on the specific delivery day, it should be received before 10:00 hours (CAT) of the day preceding the set delivery day.
- Delivery distance:
OK Zimbabwe Limited will not be able to deliver in certain areas and drop off will be to the nearest location.
- Delivery of perishables
OK Zimbabwe Limited sells perishable products. These perishable products include, milk, meat and vegetables and may be included in an order for delivery.
We will make every effort to ensure freshness when these products are delivered. When delivery includes perishable products, please inspect the products before accepting delivery. Once delivery has been accepted, OK Zimbabwe will not accept returns outside the outlined in the Terms and Conditions.
Delivery of perishables may be excluded for certain locations.
Frequently asked questions?
- Does OK Zimbabwe Limited offer do door-to-door delivery to all areas?
- Door-to-door delivery service is limited to urban areas.
- For rural areas we will drop off at the nearest drop off point which will be communicated to you on email and/or via mobile?
- I have paid for delivery, and I have now decided to collect my order without notifying OK Zimbabwe Limited, do I get a refund?
- Unfortunately, once delivery has been paid and we have not received any notification in writing of an error, refund will be only 50% of the delivery charge. The 50% retained caters for incurred costs associated with preparing your order for delivery. For the percentage eligible for refund, you are also able to utilise the funds to purchase products to the value.
- I have paid for delivery by mistake, and I have notified immediately and in writing, do I get a refund?
- If the message is received within 2 hours of the order, you are eligible for a refund. You are also able to utilise the funds to purchase products to the value of the delivery charge.
- The delivery service provider came and unfortunately, I was not available at the time?
- OK Zimbabwe Limited will make every effort to contact you or your beneficiary ahead of delivery to ensure that there is someone available at the destination t.
- If the delivery occurs and the listed persons on the order are not available to take delivery, the team will leave the order in the custody of the persons available at the destination.
- If there is no person available at the destination, and the team has failed to communicate with you or your beneficiary while at the destination, you will be responsible for picking up the order from an advised location.